Thursday, January 3, 2013

Final creative writing piece


Deceit

Lying lying everywhere,
It’s better than getting eaten by a grizzly bear.

It is bad, it’s not really right,
If you’re not careful it will start a fight.

Weiner, Peyton, and Clinton are full of deception,
They could have easily turned out like the guy from Shawshank Redemption.

“Cheaters never prosper” is a famous line,
Whoever listens, will turn out fine.

Cheating on tests and lying to the principal,
You will end up getting caught, that’s pure and simple.

White lies are sometimes accepted,
Its better then telling the truth and feeling dejected.

Now that I have told you the effects of deception,
I can honestly say I am not the exception.

Everyone does it from time to time,
I’m sorry I have to go, it’s nearly bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment